terms and conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to services provided by St Martins Medical Practice to its patients:
- Unless otherwise agreed, all services are expected to be paid for on the date of service.
- A current price list is displayed on the wall in the waiting room and on the website. Prices quoted for services may be adjusted from time to time, and the customer hereby agrees to pay any such adjusted price, e.g. in instances where cost of goods increases, government surcharges increase, errors or omissions by St Martins Medical Practice or its representatives. Prices include GST unless otherwise stated.
- Payment is accepted in the form of cash, EFTPOS, credit card, direct credit and Automatic Payment.
- We are very happy to work with our patients who are concerned about their ability to pay. It is best to arrange a payment plan that is acceptable and manageable rather than letting debt accumulate. Please discuss your account with the Practice Manager. Setting up regular weekly or fortnightly automatic payments can be very useful to help manage your account. This needs to be agreed with management.
- We reserve the right to ask for payment on arrival (before a service is provided, to ensure payment), this may apply to:
- Visitors/ Casual patients – non enrolled patients
- First appointment for new patients
- Those who have an outstanding account
- For specifically ordered immunisations
- St Martins Medical Practice agrees not to use or disclose any information more than is reasonably necessary in the circumstances for its genuine business purposes.
- Variations to the Terms and Conditions may occur from time to time, and St Martins Medical Practice will notify the patient by way of invoice – receipt of which shall be deemed to be acceptance by the patient.