enroling with us
Thank you for choosing to enrol with St Martins Medical Practice. Please read through the following information. If you have any questions, call our reception team to discuss.
Checklist for enrolment:
- In order to prioritise looking after our local community, we are a zoned practice, please check our Enrolment Zone page or phone our reception team to check if you live in our zone
- Bring a current confirmation of your address, eg a utility bill in your name
- Are you eligible? Refer to page 2 of our enrolment form or for more information go the Ministry of Health website
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- Download and complete the following: Enrolment Form and New Patient Information Sheet
- Please note that every patient over the age of 16 is required to sign their own enrolment form.
- Bring completed forms along with photographic ID into the practice. Please do not email completed forms as original ID must be sighted by our staff in the practice.
- NZ citizens can bring one type of photographic ID eg: Drivers Licence, Student ID, 18+ card or passport
- Other nationalities will be required to present their passport AND visa information (see Ministry of Health requirements)
- Please read the Enroling with General Practice Guide which includes the Health Information Privacy Statement
- Other general information we provide when enroling is available on the following documents: